Write an argumentative essay (no fewer than 1,200 words in length) that states and supports an original thesis statement.This essay is to consist of your own thoughts, words, and ideas. No secondary sources are to be used in this essay.
Here are some suggested paper topics, which is not a research paper. Do not use any outside sources for this paper. Also, please do not write about COVID or vaccines.
* Should assisted suicide be legal in the United States?
* Should minors be able to purchase birth control without parental consent in the United States?
* Should people in prison be allowed to vote in United States elections?
* Should people with psychiatric problems be allowed to have guns in the United States?
* Should prostitution be legalized in the United States?
* Is the most serious threat to American workers illegal immigrants or robots?
All papers in this course should contain at least five paragraphs (an introductory paragraph; at least three body paragraphs; and a concluding paragraph that summarizes the paper and gives the reader a challenge or additional ‘food for thought.’)
Please note the IMPORTANT instruction is to be entirely written based on one's point of view and supported with body points and details.”
This means that only information that currently exists in your brain.