WCU Week 6 Leadership Principles the Anatomy of Care Simulation Paper
Identify Key leadership principles presented in the video; (https://youtu.be/UIcfhVax_6Y). How the principles can be applied in real world scenarios?
The Anatomy of Care and the Leadership Principles identified from the video are two distinct concepts.
A leader should abide by a set of principles or values in order to properly manage their team or organization. Honesty, integrity, empathy, transparency, and accountability are some typical examples of these values, though they might vary depending on the company.
A framework for compassionate care called the “Anatomy of Care” takes a patient’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs into account. The framework places a strong emphasis on the value of providing patients with a caring and encouraging atmosphere because doing so can enhance their general health and wellbeing.
How the principles can be applied in the health care industry
The following are some ways that the leadership principles can be used in the health care sector:
- Honesty: By being open and honest in their communications with patients, families, and medical professionals, as well as by making sure that accurate and complete information is delivered, leaders can encourage honesty.
- Integrity: Leaders can exhibit integrity by abiding by the law and ethical guidelines, protecting patient privacy, and preventing conflicts of interest.
- Leaders can demonstrate empathy by carefully listening to patients, taking into account their circumstances and feelings, and giving them kind treatment that attends to their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- Transparency: Leaders can encourage transparency by freely giving patients, families, and other stakeholders information about health care policy, practices, and results.
- Accountability: Leaders who frequently evaluate and analyze the standard of care being delivered and act to raise it as needed can be held accountable.
Health care executives can contribute to the development of a welcoming and encouraging environment for patients, raise the standard of treatment, and improve patient outcomes by putting these concepts into practice.
A NOTE TO STUDENTS – the above solution is used as a guide for students working on such assignments. For a custom and plagiarism free solution, click here and get the assignment prepared from scratch.
You can also get free resources for this assignment from verifed sources.